1. Who we are
2. Information We Collect
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when using the Website. This may include:
- Personal Information: Name, email address, and other contact details.
- Usage Data: Information about how you interact with the Website, including your IP address, browser type, pages visited, and the date and time of your visit.
- Advertiser Cookies:
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visits to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Providing and maintaining the website
- Improving and customizing the content and user experience.
- Sending newsletters and promotional materials if you opt-in.
- Responding to your inquiries and requests.
- Complying with legal obligations.
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information in certain situations, such as:
- With service providers who assist in website operations.
- To comply with legal obligations or protect our rights.
- With your explicit consent.
5. Your Rights
Under the GDPR and CPRA, you have certain rights regarding your personal information:
- Right to Access: You can request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: You can request corrections to inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to Erasure: You can request the deletion of your personal information.
- Right to Restrict Processing: You can request limitations on how we process your data.
- Right to Data Portability: You can request a copy of your data in a structured, machine-readable format.
6. Data Security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal information and protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure.
7. Data Retention
8. Children’s Privacy
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 13.
10. Contact Us
11. Data Protection Authority
If you are located in the European Economic Area (EEA) or California and believe that your personal information has been processed in a way that does not comply with the GDPR or CPRA, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Thank you for choosing Tech Softy. Your privacy is important to us, and we are dedicated to ensuring the security and confidentiality of your personal information.