WhatsApp now supports multiple user accounts.
In a new update, WhatsApp will support multiple accounts on a single device.
The social messaging app WhatsApp, owned by Meta, has added an additional feature, relieving users of the need to constantly transfer between devices just to check different accounts.
The messaging system has added the ability to manage multiple accounts, so users can use multiple accounts at once.
WhatsApp Business beta has reportedly been working on account switching functionality since June of this year. However, with an upgrade to version 220.127.116.11 on the Google Play Store for Android and the App Store, this feature is now accessible to selected beta testers.
How To add a new account to WhatsApp?
- Open WhatsApp and go to Settings by tapping the three dots in the upper right corner.
- Tap the arrow icon near the QR code button found at the top-right of the app’s settings screen and tap on Add Account.
- Then tap on Agree and continue.
- Enter a new Number and tap Next.
- Confirm your number, tap OK, and verify your Number.
- Enter your name and tap next.
- Now you’ve Successfully Registered your second number.
- Once you add a new account, it remains on your device until you choose to log out. You can also switch your account from there.
Users can keep all of their chats, including private conversations, business correspondence, and other communications, in one place thanks to this most recent feature.
By minimizing the need to set up several accounts on the same device, the WhatsApp update simplifies multi-account use. To access and switch between accounts, all you need is a single app on your primary smartphone.